|Since 2018||Doctoral Researcher, Department of English, University of Göttingen, Germany. PhD: Intermedial Feminisms: Towards a Theory of Feminist Networked Memory.|
|2016-2018||M.A. English Philology, Department of English, University of Göttingen, Germany. Thesis: "Writing is Roaring": Historicization of the BWLM in the Radical Feminist Magazine Trouble and Strife.|
|2013-2014||M.A. Writing, Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK.|
|2010-2013||B.A. English Studies, Department of English, Christ University, Bangalore, India.|
- Feminist Theory
- Gender and Queer Studies
- Cultural Memory Studies
- Media Studies.
Grants and Awards
- Gender Studies Thesis Award, University of Göttingen. (2020)
- Niedersachsen Research Award, Category Student. (2019)
- Erasmus Mobility Grant, Erasmus-British Council. (2015)
- British Council IELTS Scholarship, IELTS-British Council. (2013)
- Berlin Writing Prize (Shortlist). (2019).